[rosa-devel] Rosa Desktop Fresh R2 is on release way

Nicolò Costanza abitrules at yahoo.it
Tue Dec 3 16:07:51 MSK 2013

I've done the big update only few hour ago,
the repos I've used is the yandex.ru

All the installation process went fine,
after the reboot all seems going fine

but I need to check all better,,, If any problem I'll send my feedback

Only a question:
Has been fixed the issue with HP Printers?
(I've not one to test, but this issue was referred by many users)

thanks,
bye, NicCo