[rosa-devel] Rosa Desktop Fresh R2 is on release way

Nicolò Costanza abitrules at yahoo.it
Tue Dec 3 17:10:45 MSK 2013

are these the final ISOs R2 (the PREREL) ???

x86_64
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/platforms/rosa ... lists/2145

i586
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/platforms/rosa ... lists/2148

Il Martedì 3 Dicembre 2013 13:10, Alexander Kazancev <alexander.kazantsev at rosalab.ru> ha scritto:

yes - we partially fix (but for hp plugings need run hp-doctor) and may be user need readd printer.

I've done the big update only few hour ago,