[rosa-devel] Schooltool and python error

symbianflo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Thu Dec 5 22:16:06 MSK 2013

I did not force the publishing, , and since it passed the install test,  I've took  as granted that
won't conflicts with anything... any way can you fix it please, but one thing: I need that pythonegg(zodb)
in provides, I think it's easier to have zodb provided beside zodb3, instead of patching all zope that need
zodb,and not  zodb3.

Thank you

In data giovedì 5 dicembre 2013 17:19:25, Denis Silakov ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> as far as I can see python-zodb3 committed not long ago conflicts with
> python-persistent and python-BTrees packages.
>
> Mqybe it would be better to drop BTrees and persistent parts from zodb3
> and add requires instead?
>
> On 11/27/2013 12:10 AM, symbianflo wrote:
> >
> > Thank you , enough sayn'
> >
> > In data martedi` 26 novembre 2013 23:30:08, Denis Silakov ha scritto:
> >
> > > No problem, I keep building zope modules, though not very fast:)

> > have

     -  MRB ain't no shit
     -  Rosalinux.ro
     -  Mandrivausers.ro