[rosa-devel] python-imaging

Denis Silakov denis.silakov at rosalab.ru
Thu Dec 12 16:18:43 MSK 2013

On 12/12/2013 03:50 PM, Symbianflo wrote:
> Ok I'll fork it in import and ask for a QA, should be tested
> Mostly the apps that use python-imaging.
> Can you help me with a list of apps that requires PIL? (Python-imaging)

Uh-oh, the list of the 'main' apps is very small:

* hplip
* mythtv-plugin-archive
* xpra

But as you can see, we have hplip depending on it, and currently our QA
has a great battle with fresh hplip:) So maybe you will have to wait a
little...

The list of contrib packages is much more expressive; not sure if all of
them are in a good shape, but it makes sense to ensure that they at
least launches with pillow:
asymptote
balazar
billreminder