[rosa-devel] python-imaging

symbianflo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Thu Dec 12 22:10:03 MSK 2013

In data giovedì 12 dicembre 2013 16:18:43, Denis Silakov ha scritto:
> On 12/12/2013 03:50 PM, Symbianflo wrote:
> > Ok I'll fork it in import and ask for a QA, should be tested
> > Mostly the apps that use python-imaging.
> > Can you help me with a list of apps that requires PIL? (Python-imaging)
>
> Uh-oh, the list of the 'main' apps is very small:
>
> * hplip
ouch....
really ? hplip needs python-imaging?

> * mythtv-plugin-archive
> * xpra
>
> But as you can see, we have hplip depending on it, and currently our QA
> has a great battle with fresh hplip:) So maybe you will have to wait a
> little...

I don't even think to update python -imaging in these conditions....

> The list of contrib packages is much more expressive; not sure if all of
> them are in a good shape, but it makes sense to ensure that they at
> least launches with pillow:
> asymptote
> balazar
> billreminder
> bkchem

> calibre
should be ok ( I'm pushing updates from MRB periodically )

> comix

> decibel-audio-player
AFAIK is abandoned

> dogtail
> dpgconv

> emesene
??? I thought I've canceled  emesene  from contrib ? Are you sure?
Maybe we should delete the git too ?What's the reason to keep it ?

> exelearning
> freevo
> fretsonfire
> gourmet
> griffith
> gwibber
> invesalius
> keyjnote
> luciole
> macrofusion
> mapnik-python
> mcomix
> megaupload-dl
> mnemosyne
> moovida-core
> nml
> ocrfeeder
> openshot
> phatch
> puddletag
> pyds
> PySolFC

> rapid-photo-downloader
should be ok

> reviewboard
> sk1libs
> stoq
> tinyerp-server
> transifex
> tucan
> uniconvertor
> visionegg
> wallpapoz
> wspr
> xbmc

For the rest in this list , I'll try to update those too , but let's finish importing  zope modules first...

thank you

     -  MRB ain't no shit
     -  Rosalinux.ro
     -  Mandrivausers.ro