[rosa-devel] scoolttool

Symbianflo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Mon Dec 16 15:56:28 MSK 2013

On Dec 16, 2013, Denis Silakov <denis.silakov at rosalab.ru> wrote:

>On 12/15/2013 04:27 PM, symbianflo wrote:
>>
>> In data domenica 15 dicembre 2013 13:01:01, Mario Moles ha scritto:
>>
>> > To install correctly, it was necessary to uninstall 2 packages :
>>

>> > python-oauth2-1.5.211-1.noarch and python-docutils-0.8-2.noarch
>>
>> Yes I'm aware about this , it is because python-docutils provides
>also
>> roman.py file included in python-roman also, and a correct
>>
>> fix would be rebuild python-docutils rename roman.py since the same
>> file-name is provided by another module, but...
>>
>> python-docutils is in main ...untachable AFIC
>>

>> python-roman is in contrib , it's *egg.info is needed by some zope
>> modules,
>>
>> so I think a dirty fix can be to add :
>>
>> Conflicts: python-docutils
>>
>> on the scooltool spec , but let's see the one of the official
>packager
>> opinion ,
>>
>> to test it would be enough :
>>
>> urpmi --test python-docutils python-roman
>>
>> somewhere should be a conflict.... but is not , now logic thinking ,
>> python-roman provides the file roman.py
>>
>> converter for roman numbers and this is it's purpose , as I see it
>> python-docutils should be rebuild,
>>

>That's right, python-docutils was forced to install roman.py - likely
>since we had no separate package.
>
>In the near future we'll move python-roman to main and rebuild
>python-docutils.
>
>--
>Denis Silakov, ROSA Laboratory.
>www.rosalab.ru

Awesome , so for time being do I uncomment Conflicts: python-docutils for a flawless install ? Or we wait for the new build of python-docutils
(I think python-sphinx will be affected too, I'm not shure , now Im on android and I can't check it.

Sent from my Asus transformer pad  with K-@ Mail. Please excuse my brevity.