[rosa-devel] Patches for the kernel

Nicolò Costanza abitrules at yahoo.it
Fri Dec 20 16:42:37 MSK 2013

It's Ok for me!

All these things can be added/modified since next 3.10.25

My project folder with 3.10.25 has been already modified,
accepted items from 1 to 4, if none right opposition come

for 5> we can leave that patch for now, it does not hurt

now waiting for the stable kernel 3.10.25 release
it should be released soon >

http://www.spinics.net/lists/stable/msg30011.html

thanks,
bye, NicCo