[rosa-devel] Enable glamor by default

Nicolò Costanza abitrules at yahoo.it
Mon Dec 23 00:34:12 MSK 2013

only installing glamor and rebooting is sufficient to have glamor enabled?
(how can I verify if that is really configured and enabled...)

bye

Il Domenica 22 Dicembre 2013 21:16, Alexander Kazancev <alexander.kazantsev at rosalab.ru> ha scritto:

With new xserver we may provide new 2d acceleration method - glamor. And we will need test enabling it by default on variety configuration - free radeon, nouveau, amd and other cards. So we will need help again :)

If you would help us, please doing this:

1. Install glamor package
2. Reboot
3. See for system work (if problem will appear simple uninstall glamor package)
4. Say us about working/non-working configuration - driver, card, etc.

Thank you!

--
Alexander Kazancev
Release manager of ROSA Desktop distribution