[rosa-devel] Updates Builder

Symbian Flo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Thu Dec 26 15:15:06 MSK 2013

Just a thought..

I think that first of all we need a clean and right spec file , because to
update on those specs , by only increase
the version it is a mess...I know that years ago those spec files ware
perfect , but now ...
Or maybe its just me who hates useless macros and bullets....
IMHO graphite2 ( for example) should be rebuild with graphite2, lib%name
and %devname, separate
provided packages, maybe a bit of %major definition (just to keep a future
clean update..)
I mean at least those witch end up in main or main-updates....
Greetings