[rosa-devel] scoolttool

Symbian Flo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Thu Dec 26 17:11:33 MSK 2013

Running Sphinx v1.1.3
No builder selected, using default: html
building [html]: targets for 2 source files that are out of date
updating environment: 2 added, 0 changed, 0 removed
reading sources... [100%] packagers
looking for now-outdated files... none found
pickling environment... done
checking consistency... done
preparing documents... done
writing output... [100%] packagers
writing additional files... genindex search
copying static files... done
dumping search index... done
dumping object inventory... done
build succeeded.