[rosa-devel] Does analog of AppArmor or SELinux present in ROSA desktop products?

Alexander Kazancev alexander.kazantsev at rosalab.ru
Mon Dec 30 11:13:41 MSK 2013


No


2013/12/30 Sergey Lozenkov <sergey.lozenkov at rosalab.ru>

> Are there any chance to see this feature in ROSA 2012.1 Fresh?
>
> ----- Исходное сообщение -----
> От: "Alexander Burmashev" <alex.burmashev at rosalab.ru>
> Кому: "Maillist for ROSA development community" <
> rosa-devel at lists.rosalab.ru>
> Отправленные: Понедельник, 30 Декабрь 2013 г 10:13:21
> Тема: Re: [rosa-devel] Does analog of AppArmor or SELinux present in ROSA
> desktop products?
>
> Hello, we have them in our certified products.
>
> ----- Исходное сообщение -----
> От: "Sergey Lozenkov" <sergey.lozenkov at rosalab.ru>
> Кому: rosa-devel at lists.rosalab.ru
> Отправленные: Понедельник, 30 Декабрь 2013 г 9:49:12
> Тема: [rosa-devel] Does analog of AppArmor or SELinux present in ROSA
> desktop products?
>
> Good day
> Does analog of AppArmor or SELinux present in ROSA desktop products?
> Is there some plan for these features?
>
>
> Firstlevel Rosalab
> _______________________________________________
> rosa-devel mailing list
> rosa-devel at lists.rosalab.ru
> http://lists.rosalab.ru/mailman/listinfo/rosa-devel
> _______________________________________________
> rosa-devel mailing list
> rosa-devel at lists.rosalab.ru
> http://lists.rosalab.ru/mailman/listinfo/rosa-devel
> _______________________________________________
> rosa-devel mailing list
> rosa-devel at lists.rosalab.ru
> http://lists.rosalab.ru/mailman/listinfo/rosa-devel
>



-- 
Alexander Kazancev
Release manager of ROSA Desktop distribution
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.rosalab.ru/pipermail/rosa-devel/attachments/20131230/91b132b1/attachment.html>


More information about the rosa-devel mailing list