[rosa-devel] Kernel 3.10.25 with backlight fixes

Pastor Di pastordidi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 20:19:31 MSK 2013

Hi
I have in KDE backlight of the screen automatically changes. Also in the
applet battery change can be a mouse and it works. But if you change the
keys; and the changes by pressing ONE key (without Fn) and only on the
empty desktop. And if you open any application, but the keys does not
change. (for instructions to a laptop Fn-Clockwise)
Install Gnome image but there is generally no keyboard, no mouse, no
touchpad. Nothing works there.

Dmitry