[rosa-devel] Network package change in my personal repo

Alexander Kazancev alexander.kazantsev at rosalab.ru
Thu May 2 16:26:09 MSK 2013

If you use my personal repository, you found that you system update to new
version drakxtools, drakx-net and NM.

In this package i did some changes, common is fully drop draknetcenter,
drakx-net-applet and using ifcfg-mdv in NM. For some user this change will
scary, but i think they usefull and all needing in ROSA. Full changelog is

- Use ifcfg-rh in NN
- drop applet package
- drop draknetcenter
- add to consolehelper draknfs and draksambashare
- fix consolehelper
- drop drakgw, drakids, draknetprofile, drakvpn, drakroam
- move drakfirewall from drakxtools

Next step is fix hardrake to call NM instead draknetcenter for configure
network card.

My repo you may find in

http://abf-downloads.rosalinux.ru/akdengi_personal/repository/rosa2012.1/i586/main/release/

http://abf-downloads.rosalinux.ru/akdengi_personal/repository/rosa2012.1/x86_64/main/release/<http://abf-downloads.rosalinux.ru/akdengi_personal/repository/rosa2012.1/i586/main/release/>

--
Alexander Kazancev
Release manager of ROSA Desktop distribution