[rosa-devel] RELS

symbianflo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Fri May 3 00:00:55 MSK 2013

Hi
I'm trying to build for RELS in my_personal ( of course ), it is
possible to use epel for personal builds or it's being
needed special permits?
I got root-log :
DEBUG util.py:257:  Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata
(repomd.xml) for repository: symbianflo_personal_release. Please verify
its path and try again

abf-worker log:
ERROR: Command failed:
 # ['/usr/bin/yum', '--installroot',
'/home/vagrant/tmpfs/epel-6-x86_64/root/', 'groupinstall',
'buildsys-build']
http://abf.rosalinux.ru/downloads/symbianflo_personal/repository/rosa-server2012/x86_64/main/release/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404"
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
symbianflo_personal_release. Please verify its path and try again

How do I create repodata/  in my personal?  I should launch
createrepo  , empty at first , can somebody that have permits create my
repo structure for RELS ?
Thanks

greetings

--