[rosa-devel] OpenMandriva QA team is organizing.

Pastor Di pastordidi at gmail.com
Tue May 7 10:14:30 MSK 2013

Hello all.

As for testing, I am in our wiki section for testers. Trying to replenish
it as free time. All that is written there, I wrote it himself. The main
large page, on which is based the main testing, this is the "PLAN of test
images ROSA".
The rest I'm writing on a little - detailed test plans for each type of
test.
http://wiki.rosalab.ru/ru/index.php/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%8F:%D0%A2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5
(This page only RUssian)
The main detail test-cases can I write in an email. On the wiki I'm not
lecturing. Hopefully soon I will lay it out... but at the same time it
should. :)
Core 3 Linux distribution which normally (more or less) describing their
test-plans and test-cases can this Ubuntu, Fedora and a little AltLinux. In
other distributions, just no one writes.
If there are any questions deep, I'm always happy to help and answer. Write
to me directly by email.

Dmitry