[rosa-devel] [Rosa-users] Huge update pushed to repo for ROSA Fresh

Nicolò Costanza abitrules at yahoo.it
Fri May 10 00:37:41 MSK 2013

Update done,

you can read from here, my experience:
http://mib.pianetalinux.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21963#p21963

I presume the MP I received from a friend, some mins ago:
"after updating your kernel, the PC does not boot anymore"

is related to these updates, tomorrow I must go to my friend
to fix his PCs boot, if not he'll become desperate...
he's a newbie...

Next time, it would be better having some more time to inform

our users, at least one day before with an official announcement

bye, NicCo