[rosa-devel] [Rosa-users] Huge update pushed to repo for ROSA Fresh

Nicolò Costanza abitrules at yahoo.it
Fri May 10 10:28:51 MSK 2013

http://mib.pianetalinux.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21966#p21966

bye

________________________________
 Da: Alexander Kazancev <alexander.kazantsev at rosalab.ru>
A: "abitrules at yahoo it" <abitrules at yahoo.it>
Inviato: Giovedì 9 Maggio 2013 22:49
Oggetto: Re: [Rosa-users] [rosa-devel] Huge update pushed to repo for ROSA Fresh

Heh - i found where is a problem - you use kde from non official repo and kdm from it not patched for properly moving to systemd. I wrote Andrey Bondrov how need patch kdm for 4.10. I dont see kdm update in output.
10.05.2013 0:37 пользователь "Nicolò Costanza" <abitrules at yahoo.it> :

Update done,