[rosa-devel] MAIN on ROSA

symbianflo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Fri May 10 20:48:51 MSK 2013

HI
Is there any interest in keep up to date main media on Rosa or what
we'll get is what we already have ?
I'll explain myself, I'm trying to update the contrib , but it's really
hard to build updated packages
against old main dependency , all I can see is Kazancev and Nicco that
are pushing in Rosa,
so , if is not a secret , why nobody works to update main packages?
Where is everybody?
I have a QA request since  2013-05-06  nobody answer , still  Status:
UNCONFIRMED
( last time I've got an answer within 10 minutes ...)
do I have to know something? Are we repeating the mandriva's
mistakes?
Have you noticed how many red flagged portings are in main ( just take a
look at the tracker) ?
It is me or something ain't quite right here?
I'm taking advantage of this mail and ask a favor , please publish this
builds in LTS /contrib , I need them to complete  the porting of
unvanquished:
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/build_lists/1086065
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/build_lists/1086064

           ***MandrivaUsers Romania Backports***
                                   ***Rosalinux.ro***
     I do thank you for your time , have a doable day
                                           SymbianFlo