[rosa-devel] MAIN on ROSA

Alexander Kazancev alexander.kazantsev at rosalab.ru
Fri May 10 21:06:41 MSK 2013

Officially all Russian in holiday from 1-5 May and 9-12 May. Really from 1
to 12 May. In summer situation will be some slower - many people will have
vacations.

Also our command not big, as seen - we don't has
Ubuntu-like thousandths engineers and QA-man. And we all work on future RP1
and QA procedure will be more time than previous...

2013/5/10 Jeff Johnson <n3npq.jbj at gmail.com>

> On May 10, 2013, at 12:48 PM, symbianflo wrote:
>

> so , if is not a secret , why nobody works to update main packages? Where
> is everybody?
>

> Do you have any idea how many sequential holidays Russians enjoy in May?
> ;-)
>
> 73 de Jeff

Alexander Kazancev
Release manager of ROSA Desktop distribution