[rosa-devel] MAIN on ROSA

symbianflo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Fri May 10 21:33:08 MSK 2013

Ok I see , now that i know i won't bother you with questions...

please publish the complete porting of unvanquished on LTS/contrib:
Data:
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/build_lists/1085908
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/build_lists/1085909
Maps:
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/build_lists/1085912
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/build_lists/1085913

Unvanquished.
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/build_lists/1086103
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/build_lists/1086106

Porting complete for Unvanqushed , meaning this:
http://www.unvanquished.net/

The tournament should start next week or so, and both Rosa are  in .

Greetings