[rosa-devel] MAIN on ROSA

Denis Silakov denis.silakov at rosalab.ru
Fri May 10 22:26:46 MSK 2013

On 05/10/13 20:48, symbianflo wrote:
> HI
> Is there any interest in keep up to date main media on Rosa or what
> we'll get is what we already have ?
> I'll explain myself, I'm trying to update the contrib , but it's
> really hard to build updated packages
> against old main dependency , all I can see is Kazancev and Nicco that
> are pushing in Rosa,
> so , if is not a secret , why nobody works to update main packages?
> Where is everybody?
> I have a QA request since  2013-05-06  nobody answer , still */Status:
> UNCONFIRMED /*
If you are talking about bug 1993, then you should mark it as RESOLVED
FIXED by yourself and set "Request for Update" flag ("qa_verified"
fshould be automatically set to "?" after this):
http://wiki.rosalab.ru/en/index.php/Requesting_an_Update

QA uses a filter to find such bugs (resolved fixed with "qa_verified"
set to "?") and review only them.