[rosa-devel] MAIN on ROSA

symbianflo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Fri May 10 23:29:05 MSK 2013

That's awesome  then, because I'll be never able to ask a update
request.....:
symbianflo  2013-05-06 21:11:44 MSK
I don't have the update request in RESOLVED/FIXED so please be
patient ...

I don't really get it what is being changed in bugzilla  but my
previouse update requests
went fine...

( screenshot  to avoid any doubts )
Ok nevermind , I give up...
At this point I can only tell that the "outsider 's  backports"  turns
useful, again as in ex mdv turned ...I might say ...

PS:
If somebody can assume this huge risk and publish  unvanquished would be
awesome .
I ain't push no builds in LTS/contrib anymore, so I wont disturb you
again with this ,
but I've promised to the developers that Rosa will have the porting
complete before the tournament.

Greetings.