[rosa-devel] Alpha ROSA Fresh LXDE RP1

finid at linuxbsdos.com finid at linuxbsdos.com
Mon May 13 07:03:34 MSK 2013

Just tried this in a virtual env (Virtualbox). Here are a fw issues I
found

1. From the Live environment, trying to start the installer gave the
error shown in the first attached image. So I could only install a test
system  by selecting the install option from the boot menu.

2. starting the steam client gave the error in the second image, though
when I clicked OK, the download started.

3. In the Control Center, clicking on the "Configure System Security"
button does nothing.

4. The firewall is disabled by default, After enabling it and closing
the Control Center, it reverts to the default state when I reopen the
Control Center. I observed and reported this also in the KDE edition
sometime last year, so this is not new. Incidentally, I have also
observed the same thing in Mageia 2 or 3.

Cheers,

--
finid