[rosa-devel] Alpha ROSA Fresh LXDE RP1

Alexander Kazancev alexander.kazantsev at rosalab.ru
Mon May 13 07:27:21 MSK 2013

Steam behavior is normal - we still not has client for rpm-like distro and
need use Ubuntu-style. I will try update in for new version, but Steam
update very offen.

LXDE Control Center is not clean and fix - will be done to Beta

For drakfirewall may be error Live mode related, but is it work like this,
when you try enable/disable it?:

[kazancas at kuhnya ~]$ drakfirewall

Note: This output shows SysV services only and does not include native
      systemd services. SysV configuration data might be overriden by native
      systemd configuration.

ln -s '/lib/systemd/system/shorewall.service'
'/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/shorewall.service'

[kazancas at kuhnya ~]$ drakfirewall

Note: This output shows SysV services only and does not include native
      systemd services. SysV configuration data might be overriden by native
      systemd configuration.

rm '/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/shorewall.service'

?

We fix error with failed state more time ago... And may be

Thanks for test - Live mode i think need some fix with new usermode system.