[rosa-devel] Mass migration of packages to 'pkgconfig' BRs

symbianflo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Mon May 13 17:24:20 MSK 2013

Let's hope you have right... the point is that i 've pushed in
import /contrib most of the builds and
it doesn't make sense to keep them on _my-personal too...
We'll see , anyway in LTS is not much to be changed... only if you 'll
update the foo's to versions that provide pc file...
or maybe to provide the pkgconfig(foo) manually :D

Greetings