[rosa-devel] Mass migration of packages to 'pkgconfig' BRs

Denis Silakov denis.silakov at rosalab.ru
Tue May 14 10:37:26 MSK 2013

Sources are available here:

https://abf.rosalinux.ru/dsilakov/repo-fixers

fix_build_req.pl is the script that transforms BRs.

The idea is simple - if we find 'libfoo-devel' BR, then look what
lib64foo-devel package provides - if it provides pkgconfig() entries,
then try to select the closest one. If addition, if there are no
pkgconfig() provides, check if 'foo-devel' can be used instead of
'libfoo-devel'.

The scripts contain some hardcoded paths, but I hope this is not crucial
and can be easily changed if someone wants to use the scripts on another
machine.

--
Denis Silakov, ROSA Laboratory.
www.rosalab.ru