[rosa-devel] license help

Per Øyvind Karlsen peroyvind at mandriva.org
Wed May 15 04:36:34 MSK 2013

2013/5/14 Raphaël Jadot <rj at hodo.fr>

> It can be distributed, so I see no pb in pushing it to contrib. It can be
> distributed for commercial use, but contrib isn't commercial right ?

You probably rather mean "can't", not "can", right?

Contrib is for packages released under a free license, but not guaranteed
support for bug fix/security updates from us.

Since the license seems to place restrictions on commercial usage, it's per
definition not OSI compatible, hence non-free would be the more appropriate
repository.

--
Regards,
Per Øyvind