[rosa-devel] Problems updating rpm

Denis Silakov denis.silakov at rosalab.ru
Thu May 16 10:48:51 MSK 2013

That's right, 2012.1 are the correct repos.

But if you carefully look at your log, you will see that urpmi is
claiming about rpm-5.4.10-9 with "rosa.lts2012.0" package. So somehow
you get dependencies on 2012lts repositories.

Maybe you have some other repositories enabled which depends on packages
from 2012lts? Could you provide the whole list of enabled repositories
(or simply /etc/urpmi/urpmi.cfg file)?