[rosa-devel] StackFolder and KLook

symbianflo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Thu May 16 15:54:43 MSK 2013

That's too bad , because this rosa products are very appreciated , as a
matter of fact
both are ported in suse, arch,%buntu,debian,gentoo,mint,pclos,slackware
after a quick search...
I might say that all major kde-centric distribution backported  all this
rosa stuff
( let's don't forget that ROMP create a trend ....)
It looks  like the  cashew story to me ....

Greetings