[rosa-devel] iso packaging tools

Matthew Dawkins mattydaw at gmail.com
Wed May 22 17:55:54 MSK 2013

You also might be interested in what we have done to break up certain pkg
lists in order to more easily build different types of ISOs.

This is a take on trying to make ISO builds more reproducible:
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/openmandriva/iso-build-tools

And the actual pkg lists:
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/openmandriva/iso-pkg-lists

I used to maintain a metapkg for UnityLinux like you are saying, but to be
honest, it's very problematic.
Anytime a package needs to be dropped, moved, or added, you have to rebuild
the metapkg.

Regards,
Matt