[rosa-devel] Kernel 3.10: Feature set defined - Soon for ROSA & cooker...

Nicolò Costanza abitrules at yahoo.it
Tue May 28 22:47:03 MSK 2013

Hi,

Kernel 3.10 will be surely the most interessant kernel of the recentseries!

Kernel 3.10: Feature set defined - Soon for ROSA & cooker...

http://mib.pianetalinux.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3947

While we are still committed to the Kernel 3.8.13, refining it for the close Fresh RP1,
and we started the preparation of kernel 3.9 series for complex nrj and nrjQL flavours,

now we are interested to start preparing something also for the early Kernel 3.10 series:
We hope to release very soon, at least, perhaps the kernel-vanilla 3.10 rc3 or next rc4...

Work in progress...

thanks for Your attention
bye, NicCo