[rosa-devel] rosa 2012.1 fresh mirroring

Alexander Burmashev alex.burmashev at rosalab.ru
Wed May 29 21:19:06 MSK 2013

Hello, as you possibly know we were preparing a number of important updates and fixes in the recent days. To test them better and to avoid big problems, syncing to the public mirrors was turned off for some time.
Currently syncing is enabled, but of course it may take some time to sync all the packages, so you may receive a large number of updates shortly!

We expect it to go smooth, but do not hesitate to contact us if any problems will occur.