[rosa-devel] DO WE TEST UPDATES ? Most of the equipment is not working after upgrading to 3.8.12 and other packages on HP ProBook 6465b
sergey.lozenkov at rosalab.ru
Thu May 30 09:39:19 MSK 2013
The situation gets worse. Graphical interface for the old kernel does not rise.
----- Исходное сообщение -----
От: "Sergey Lozenkov" <sergey.lozenkov at rosalab.ru>
Кому: rosa-devel at lists.rosalab.ru
Отправленные: Четверг, 30 Май 2013 г 9:34:06
Тема: [rosa-devel] DO WE TEST UPDATES ? Most of the equipment is not working after upgrading to 3.8.12 and other packages on HP ProBook 6465b
It is not good day for me. Today I have updated my system and have got completely non-working computer :((((((((((((((
0. After updating packages I want to reboot system but power button in SW is not working (I use reboot command). First start of updated system was verrrrrrrrrrrry long.
After reboot I have such system:
1. Wired network interface is not working. I have grey (disabled) tab for wired connection in NM and not configured network in ifconfig -a output.
2. Wireless interface is not working (i have no interface in iwconfig output at all)
3. USB sticks are not mouted automatically
4. /var/log/messages is full of network errors
5. I have no sound (I have only fictitious device in mixer, but Analog stereo and HDMI is disabled (grey) )
I understand that maybe my situation is rare but I am very disappointed with this situation.
I had good system on 3.6.10 with all working hardware, but after updating I could not use my laptop for anything usefull :(((((
P.S. I try to collect all diagnostic infogmation for creating cases.
rosa-devel mailing list
rosa-devel at lists.rosalab.ru
More information about the rosa-devel