[rosa-devel] massive update

symbianflo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Thu May 30 20:53:20 MSK 2013

Hi
Just a thought , I had ( had=past tense *)  a machine with 2012.1 586 to
sacrifice  and I've tried to
gave a spin to this massive update , as media sources was yandex
mirror ,
of course the machine is unusable:
missing : kernel devel , xinit and libakonadi-contact4, at the first
attempt
second attempt, missing: kio4-stmp, libkblog4, libkworkspace4
At the third attempt , no missing deps , and I went for it :D
Doesn't even boot  anymore  after 10 minutes  of loading kernel.....
Ive delete that machine.
5 minutes ago I've finished updateing  this host ( where I'm now)
but here I have all the repos from ABF , no mirror whatsoever,
(rebooted few times just in case), but no problem at all...
Brand new shiny KDE , kdm loads  like a charm ...
Now you can even ban me or delete my account  for this  but
in my case one thing is for sure  YANDEX SUCKS., or sync with yandex
have flows , yandex hate italian IP,  I don't know...
Also I know that you want to avoid using abf as media source,
but , abf  save my ass, what you gonna do ... :D

           ***MandrivaUsers Romania Backports***
                                   ***Rosalinux.ro***
     I do thank you for your time , have a doable day
                                           SymbianFlo