[rosa-devel] massive update

Alexander Burmashev alex.burmashev at rosalab.ru
Thu May 30 21:18:39 MSK 2013

Thx for feedback, actually the source of the problem is rather trivial. The amount of updates was rather large, and it took some time until the mirror is fully synced.
I guess it can be fixed, but only on server side, like rsync syncing to some directory and then copying all updates to the repo or locking the repo, until it is synced.