[rosa-devel] massive update

symbianflo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Thu May 30 21:39:44 MSK 2013

Not at all, I didn't even knew about  mirror.rosalab.ru, since ever
all 2012.1  my medias was preconf ( maybe the geoloc assign me to
yandex ??? ) with yandex,
and my repo ( witch is not yandex of course)...
But from now on I'll avoid yandex that's a fact :D
You should really think for a mirror somewhere  outside Russia,
for the rest of the world ( as you have in lts for ex.)

Greetings