[rosa-devel] New wiki article - Quick Start for building rpms

Denis Silakov denis.silakov at rosalab.ru
Fri May 31 10:52:08 MSK 2013

Hi all,

I've just created a new page at our wiki that will hopefully help
novices to start building RPM packages.

The page is based on posts from tigro.info blog (which many users found
to be very useful) and available in English and Russian:

http://wiki.rosalab.ru/en/index.php/Building_RPMs_-_Quick_Start
http://wiki.rosalab.ru/ru/index.php/Сборка_RPM_-_быстрый_старт

Feel free to give your view on it and suggest improvements.

Remember that this page is not aimed to be a complete guide. We have a
much more detailed page for experienced users -
http://wiki.rosalab.ru/en/index.php/Packaging_HowTo, but many novices
find this page too large for a quick start.

--
Denis Silakov, ROSA Laboratory.
www.rosalab.ru