[rosa-devel] [Fwd: Your message to rosa-devel awaits moderator approval]

symbianflo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Fri May 31 14:42:08 MSK 2013

Again problema with the mail server?
What I've done this time?
No images no nothing...

------- Messaggio inoltrato -------
Da: rosa-devel-bounces at lists.rosalab.ru
A: symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Oggetto: Your message to rosa-devel awaits moderator approval
Data: Fri, 31 May 2013 14:31:42 +0400

Your mail to 'rosa-devel' with the subject

    Re: [rosa-devel] My last working day at ROSA

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 2634761 bytes with a limit of 1024 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

    http://lists.rosalab.ru/mailman/confirm/rosa-devel/cd45ba564de6c88a951cae74afc3343cee395a0b

--

           ***MandrivaUsers Romania Backports***
                                   ***Rosalinux.ro***