[rosa-devel] qmmp-restricted fresh update and other..

symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Sun Jun 8 12:30:54 MSK 2014

Can you publish  qmmp restricted please:
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/build_lists/1918035
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/build_lists/1918036

# Other
Since Pulfer send me the broken build list only after everyone else made
his
choice , and let me with leftovers.. ( nice friend that I have ...:-D ,
no worry sooner or later he'll
pay for this , and he'll pay big, at least a tank of beer :-D ),
and also since I 'm maintaining only 3 or 4 projects as mine since
POCA2011.0,
(even since mdv2009.0 on MRB), so...
why this policy to put my name on a broken build , and then when I saw
ain't a real piece of cake to fix it , to change it to somebody else's name?
As far I'm concern everywhere I've choose to fix something , I've done it ,
So PLEASE whoever choose to fix gambas3 for 2014.1 fix it, and whoever
put my name on the gambas3 for 2014.1 PLEASE change it back.
Thank you gents.

MRB ain't no shit

Rosalinux.Ro

Mandrivausers.Ro