[rosa-devel] my abf account cracked

symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Sun Jun 15 18:54:05 MSK 2014

Seems that that some shithead broke into my abf account and start doing
builds,
I've decide to go public with this because i'll cancel my account ,
since changing the password
several times doesn't help much, pulfer vokhmin and raphael knows what
I'm talking about,
since i have no clue how to fix this I'm forced to delete my abf account .
long story short , last night looks like I've build gmic ( one of my
builds from 10 days ago) , this morning
I've cloned in my _personal lmms and done some builds, and now what is
worry me is that I've forked from rosa
stk in my personal, then in oma and published it , till here is ok ,
just that I DID NOT DO THOSE ACTIONS AT ALL.
So until I see what could be done I'll cancel my account , and contact
privately the platforms admins
to restore my credentials on the new account.
Thank you

MRB ain't no shit

Rosalinux.Ro

Mandrivausers.Ro