[rosa-devel] [OM Cooker] my abf account cracked

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer bero at lindev.ch
Sun Jun 15 21:56:36 MSK 2014

On 2014-06-15 16:54, symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro wrote:
> Seems that that some shithead broke into my abf account and start doing
> builds,

Did the guy do any harm (e.g. build bad packages?)

Also, is there any chance this was an error rather than a hack? (e.g.
you met someone else who works with abf, logged in to your account from
his machine, forgot to log out, and he started doing builds not
realising he was logged in with your account rather than his own?)

It seems unlikely that someone who actually knows what abf is and how to
use it would do this... We're not (yet) big enough to be subverted by
Microsoftbuntubots ;)

ttyl
bero