[rosa-devel] Launching application menu with Super (Windows) Key

Julia Dronova julia.dronova at rosalab.ru
Mon Sep 8 14:12:47 MSK 2014

Hello Raphaël,
> Do you think having it configured by default worth it?

Some fun people (me including :) ) use the left win for switching between keyboard layouts, also some people sometimes use it directly ( e.g. not like a modifier key ) for any other purposes, so in my opinion it would be not very good idea to have this ksuperkey configured by default. (Even if we are a minority :) ) But the information is worth spreading, really, I'll seed it into the community, thank you! :)

Best regards,
Julia Dronova, ROSA Labs
http://www.rosalab.com/