[rosa-devel] python-docutils vs python3-docutils

symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Sun Sep 14 21:25:29 MSK 2014

Looks like the rst2man from python-docutils was build against the wrong
python api:
/usr/bin/rst2man: /usr/bin/python3: bad interpreter
So I've split the git in 2 different , python-docutils, and python3-doutils
(btw be my guests to use python3_modules group for this transition),
and now , i need help, my credentials wont allow me to add and publish
for main,

so here you have python2 module build , needs publishing:
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/build_lists/2201894
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/build_lists/2201895

and here you have pyhon3 module , needs to be added in 2014.1 and 2012.1
(eventually)
and build it:
https://abf.rosalinux.ru/import/python3-docutils

Thank you