[rosa-devel] python-docutils vs python3-docutils

Symbianflo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Mon Sep 15 14:51:06 MSK 2014

On Sep 15, 2014, Andrey Bondrov <andrey.bondrov at rosalab.ru> wrote:
>В Sun, 14 Sep 2014 19:25:29 +0200
>"symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro" <symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro> пишет:
>
>> so here you have python2 module build , needs publishing:
>> https://abf.rosalinux.ru/build_lists/2201894
>> https://abf.rosalinux.ru/build_lists/2201895
>> #####################################
>
>Publishing now.
>
>> and here you have pyhon3 module , needs to be added in 2014.1 and
>> 2012.1 (eventually)
>> and build it:
>> https://abf.rosalinux.ru/import/python3-docutils
>
>I guess you need to add Conflicts with python-docutils here. Because
>both python-docutils and python3-docutils provide /usr/bin/rst2man and
>other non-%{py3_*} files. Or perhaps it's better to
>drop /usr/bin/rst2man etc from python3-docutils package (leave only
>%{py3_*} stuff there)?

I would gladly keep  py3 all files and enable conflicts with py2 , just because we have few month left of support for python2,
so that's why I'm yapping about splitting gits and builds...
Sooner or later we must switch to py3 as default, my hope is as later as possible... but we have to keep it in consideration, I'll
Fix it this evening and push it in 2012.1 for a QA.
C u m8
-- Sent from my Asus transformer pad with K-@ Mail. Please excuse my brevity.