[rosa-devel] MEI again; kernel patches and configs

Nicolò Costanza abitrules at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 23 14:53:08 MSK 2014

I think to add into the kernel spec some functions for last minute configs changes, so we can change config keys on the fly:
now im testing, something like this (this is a suggestion / proposal I have received, some day ago, from a community user)

disable = "#  XYZ is not set"
force_disable = N
enable = Y
enabledmod =m

just an example,for the IMEI changes, changing the spec on the flight

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

# Enable/Disable "last minute" kernel options

%if %{mdvver} == 201210
# config_disable XXX
# config_force_disable YYY
# config_enable ZZZ