[rosa-devel] My first impressions on ROSA Fresh R6 - release candidate

Nicolò Costanza abitrules at yahoo.it
Fri Jul 10 21:55:16 MSK 2015

Hi,
Today I've downloaded the current R6, after a trouble with one of my USB ports,(copying the image with one USB port, the usb stick resulted with a faulty boot)finally I properly copied the ISO to my USB stick (I have changed the USB port)

I booted into R6 Live mode, I have sent my hw-probe, and I used it for few hours

My first impressions are really positive! It's clean and responsive!

Nice to see, new default apps: Audacity, Chromium, Filelight, Gimp (one window mode is GREAT!), Kdenlive, Hardware-probe
While it would be nice to see:
In this age of foto and video, we miss a small app to test and use the webcam, so I've installed
- Kamosohaving the chance to test and use the webcam to record small video is important, for my opinion
other useful app would be one to let us using the IRC chats,- Konversation used into OMV Lx2014 as default, is not bad (I prefer XChat)

------thanks for Your attentionbye, NicCo