[rosa-devel] My first impressions on ROSA Fresh R6 - release candidate

symbianflo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Fri Jul 10 22:43:14 MSK 2015

Already seems boring but i'll never get bored to point it out
R6 rocks as all rosa spins since LTS ( included),
Installed in vbox ( 4.3.28, but we have pretty nice chances to
have 5.x very soon :-D ) just love it , with task-MRB I have all I need
ready to use
exactly as I like :-D .
@Nicco I have no need for taking shots from the webcam
as for IRC/chat pidgin is the best.
I'll be participant of your impression about gimp's  one windowed GUI
@PR  boys and girls, please throw few lines here on ML ounce
QA declare it official
Thanks in advance.