[rosa-devel] My first impressions on ROSA Fresh R6 - release candidate

Nicolò Costanza abitrules at yahoo.it
Thu Jul 16 12:00:46 MSK 2015

Hi,
Without the presence of EDIDBINS firmware in the ISOs,we can NOT use the EDID FIRMWARE override feature,
so in Live mode I can NOT setup the proper resolution...

---
Another thing, but this can be easily setup by preferences
is to obtain a better UX, managing your data with Dolphin

I have suggested a better customized Dolphinš
(all my requests have been accepted for OpenMandriva Lx,you can see the Dolphin behaviour from an OMV Lx2014.2
in Live Mode)
few changes in the Dolphin configs to obtain better UX,
the most important, in my opinion,
is having in the lower right corner the info on free space
available on the current device, this is very usefull...

This can be easily done from the Dolphin, with
Configure DOLPHIN
General > Status Bar > Show Info on free space

this is the most important feature to enable asap,
"out of the box", but there are other interesting,all these can be copied from current omv dolphin cfgs

---thanks for Your attention
bye, NicCo