[rosa-devel] ABF

Konstantin Kalmykov k.kalmykov at ntcit-rosa.ru
Thu Nov 5 17:29:23 MSK 2015

Hello friends.

ABF is not working, because of infractructure optimisation is in progress.
It is one problem.

The second problem is - there is a botnet trojan in one of ABF worker (builder).
Think that someone was building badware inside ABF worker's chroot (container).
And as soon as this worker is up, I've got a looooot (really a looot) of traffic inside internal LAN in DC.

Trying to repair all, and think tomorrow evening all must be ok.

--
Best regards,
Konstantin Kalmykov.