[rosa-devel] repoclosure

symbianflo symbianflo at mandrivausers.ro
Tue Nov 24 02:23:42 MSK 2015

Hmmm I did not asked specific req, on spec since npm(provided-module) it
is taken  from
package.json, so I guess that if repoclosure recognise "provides = %version"
and "requires %npm-module >= x.x"  should work...
It worked just fine since last week , you're right...
And about  nodejs-css-stringify  , I did not arrive there yet , I'm
still on first 10 rings from the chains...:-D
It's big I know but we must have a decent nodejs modules park ...
Thanks for the help